Finding your dream home is nowadays a lot more difficult. These days there are a lot of real estate agents, builders, and developers. Whenever you decide to look for your dream home you just end up getting calls from many real estate agents and from various big builders and developers.
So you must have asked yourself a question that How to find your dream home in Gurugram?
Here in this article, you can make points about what you exactly want and how can you find a home which can fulfill most of your requirements and luxuries.
Firstly don’t run in every direction.
- Set your budget & location; take a look at Gurugram master plan 2031 and mark your possible locations according to your requirement.
- Use real estate platforms to know about the estimated pricing and projects in your required areas- This will help you in deciding your budget and location more specifically.
- Pin down your real estate consultant after interviewing 3 – 4 of them who work in your required areas. Discuss in detail your requirement and funds arrangement with your consultant.
- Get the soft copies of layouts (2/3/4 or 5BHK as per your requirement) and other details of the suited 3-4 projects located in your required areas from you consultant along with prices. Compare them and select options according to your requirement.
- Make your list of doubts and go for a site visit of the selected layouts with your Property consultant ask your questions and clear your doubts on the spot, make a video of the layout and the surroundings. Compare the amenities provided by developers. Don’t forget to take feedback from the residents.
- Choose the best-suited layout along with the other features of the project. Take a round of the selected project so that you are sure before taking the final call.
- Take advice from your consultant and know about the pros and cons, ask the consultant to get the best possible rate on your behalf (meanwhile, also Keep your second option open at the back of your mind.)
- Now fix up a meeting with the seller (Individual/Developer) of the best-suited layout, Firstly on phone to take an idea of pricing with normal chit chat and fix the timing.
- Time for face to face meeting with the seller, your consultant will check all the legal documents of the property
- keep in hand the booking amount the booking amount to have your viable negotiation face to face on the basis of past deals happened in that project.
- Book your dream home at the best possible price and get the receipt of your booking amount. Ask your consultant to prepare all the documents with the agreed payment timelines.
- Before making final payments, check the said property again all seepages, Taps and other fittings (Doors, windows, electrical fittings and drainages).
- Finally, your consultant will get the registry done of your dream home pay the agreed fees of your consultant- if the property is of the resale market and if it is directly from the developer you don’t need to pay.
HAPPY LIVING!! 🙂